Friday, February 7, 2020

February 7th Week two already

Yesterday I went and practiced some golf shots at the free practice area and paid to drive at the next door driving range. I have arranged to play in Spain next Monday. Kelly and I took a walk at Kelly's insistence. I took video to try and relearn how to put a video on the blog. If I have succeed you will see Kelly walking along the Boardwalk. If not I will continue to try.
Weather is still beautiful, but not as warm as February 5th. I am writing this on the morning of February 7th and it is overcast and suppose to rain this evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home in Toronto with a story It seems there is always a STORY

Good morning We have come home a month early from Portugal. We were fine. No one we knew or heard about had the virus. On Tuesday March 1...