Sunday, February 16, 2020

Good morning on Day 20

Yesterday Trish and Kelly went to groom the horses which they had been riding last week. Trish came up with the idea after riding. Kelly likes riding, but mainly likes doing something and being around the horses. Riding for 45 minutes costs $120. Grooming the horses for and hour is free.

I drove them to the stable and went next door to practice golf. When I got back in about exactly one hour they were waiting fo me so no pictures yet.

I have tried to get pictures of birds which you hear all the time and see flying, but not standing still.
I will continue to try and improve the bird pictures. For now here are a few.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Home in Toronto with a story It seems there is always a STORY

Good morning We have come home a month early from Portugal. We were fine. No one we knew or heard about had the virus. On Tuesday March 1...