Saturday, February 1, 2020

Saturday and the sun is out.

Today it is too hot to wear a sweater or coat. I went and practiced some golf at the free practice area then hit some balls at the driving range. When I came home Trish, Kelly and I went out to find a place to ride horses.

It turned out to be right beside the golf course I had been at. We have had a late lunch due to the fact that Mass is at 7:00 PM now and we will eat when I get home. There is not much to report. We have settled into the Portuguese life style and are moving slowly.

Having said that we have been here for more or less exactly 4 days. We have recovered from little sleep Tuesday night, been shopping twice, practiced golf, Kelly and I have had a walk, bowled in a tournament and unpacked and moved into the house. We have also met the neighbours from Holland.

So far so good. Wish you were all here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Home in Toronto with a story It seems there is always a STORY

Good morning We have come home a month early from Portugal. We were fine. No one we knew or heard about had the virus. On Tuesday March 1...