Saturday, March 7, 2020

Robin and Mary go Bowling

Yesterday I had to take our car to the Faro airport and get a new one. As you may know the insurance attached to our credit card is only good for 48 days. If you rent a car for more than 48 days you have no insurance for any of the days. I got a little car for two days and used our MasterCard. For the two days we get the car rental companies insurance. Tomorrow I go back to the airport and pick up a car for the remainder of our stay. Anyone out there how may rent a car for more than 48 days should check the card rules. Some of the cards only allow 30 days.

While I was at the airport Robin and Mary went bowling and I believe had a very good time. Below are some pictures I took upon my return to Cabanas.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Home in Toronto with a story It seems there is always a STORY

Good morning We have come home a month early from Portugal. We were fine. No one we knew or heard about had the virus. On Tuesday March 1...