Friday, February 21, 2020

Day 25 according to our camera

Yesterday we had a lazy day. We did completely by accident find our first english show on TV. It was a made for TV movie about a American lady marring a Prince. Nice to hear english.
Then I went our and practiced some golf, but that was about all. Well Kelly and I went for a walk and met Ian one of the bowlers down on the boardwalk.
I have been looking for birds and playing with the camera. I have a couple of pictures which at least shows I am trying.

I am not trying hard enough. The nice or at least somewhat nice Dove picture I took this morning turned out to be a 1 second video. I had set the camera up or thought I had set the camera up to be higher resolution but had done it incorrectly. Just so you will have something here is a picture of Kelly on the walk yesterday.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Home in Toronto with a story It seems there is always a STORY

Good morning We have come home a month early from Portugal. We were fine. No one we knew or heard about had the virus. On Tuesday March 1...