Tuesday, February 11, 2020

For lunch we had an English Roast

On Sunday morning I went bowling. When I got back Trish and Kelly wanted to go for lunch. On the way to Cabanas I saw the Sean's car was at the side of the road with Sean and his wife looking at it. It had stalled and they had already called for service. I asked if I could help, but the said they were fine.

Sean ask where we were headed and I told them for lunch. He said that his favourite restaurant Porto de Mare was closed on Sundays but we should go to John's which had a very nice roast. We went and did have a good lunch. Trish and I had Lamb and Kelly had Chicken. We all had chocolate moose for desert.

Here are some pictures. By the way it was another beautiful day.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Home in Toronto with a story It seems there is always a STORY

Good morning We have come home a month early from Portugal. We were fine. No one we knew or heard about had the virus. On Tuesday March 1...