Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Monday Golfing in Spain

On Monday I went golfing in Spain. Before we went to Huelva I had to phone KingMasters Car Rental and add 30 euros for insurance in Spain. I phone them using whatsapp.

Now back to the golf. Mary Austin asked her friend to ask her husband about golf at Costa Esuri, Which is now Valle Guadiana Links having been taken over by Isla Canela the course in Ayamonte.

It turned out they had a roll up on Friday and Monday. On the way back from Huelva we took a detour and I signed up. I was placed with two Brits and an Irishman. Bob. David and Derick were quite good players, about the same as the players in Fripp. I had 3 or 4 pars but player very poorly. My drives were pretty good but the rest of the game failed me. It was a wonderfully hot and sunny day. Our team got 80 points using the quota system or what the British call Stableford. The winning team had 83, not too bad.

Before leaving I signed up for next Monday.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Home in Toronto with a story It seems there is always a STORY

Good morning We have come home a month early from Portugal. We were fine. No one we knew or heard about had the virus. On Tuesday March 1...